Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Birthday Berries In A Bowl

Today over at Shopping Our Stash they have a really fun challenge to make a card theme that starts with the letter B. My project, made especially for this challenge, is called Birthday Berries in a Bowl.

It took quite a while to fussy cut all these little guys as I don't have the coordinating dies, but it was a lot of fun.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • White 110# Card Stock 
  • Stampin' Up! Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set
  • SU! Berry Blessing Stamp Set
  • SU! Real Red Ink
  • SU! Poppy Parade Ink
  • SU! Garden Green Ink
  • SU! Marina Mist Ink
  • SU! Night of Navy Ink
  • SU! So Saffron Ink
  • SU! Delightful Dijon Ink
  • Copic YG63 Marker
  • Circle Die

I fell in love with these sets when I first saw them, but truthfully they can be a little intimidating to use for me. I really don't know why, but maybe I just need to use them more. So I'm grateful for the Shopping Our Stash Challenge that encouraged me to get these sets out and put them to good use.  Also, Happy 490th Challenge to everyone over there too! Wow, that's a lot! Way to go!

4 comments:

  1. Berry "B"eautifully!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you played along with our new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...you rocked our "anything that begins with B" challenge with your "B"erry "B"irthday card!!
    -Deb Horst, DT. #SOS490

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deb! I enjoyed the challenge and have another birthday card to send!

      Delete
  2. What a cute card. I love all of the bold colors (for another B), can only imagine how long the fussy cutting took... Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, SOS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! I really enjoy your challenge blog. I have so much that I need to use! Finding something that started with the letter B was a lot of fun too!

      Delete