Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Bunny’s Egg Hunt


A little more detail on the grass.
Well it's Valentine's Day, but my mind is definitely on Easter right now. For crafters, that's usual I guess. I'm cross stitching something for Easter and placing an order for a few new Easter stamps and dies to refresh my collection.

Today's card features three chocolate bunnies on an egg hunt. I think it's a really fun idea that someone in our church may want to send to a grandchild. (I'm still waiting for mine, and according to my kids, I'm not supposed to hold my breath!) Anyway, I'm hoping some youngster will love this.

The only thing I wish I had done differently now is to either make the grass two different colors of green, or a lighter color and to shade it with a darker color so it wouldn't be so monotone. I'll remember that for next time.

Anyway, my complete supply list is:

  • Stampin Up! Chocolate Bunny
  • SU! Arrange AWreath (eggs)
  • SU! Early Espresso Ink
  • SU! Mango Medley Ink
  • SU! Balmy Blue Ink
  • SU! Pineapple Punch Ink
  • SU! Highland Heather Ink
  • SU! Cucumber Crush Card Stock
  • Papertrey Hibiscus Burst Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Grass Die
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and if you're here on February 14, a very Happy Valentines Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment