Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Valentine's Day Cross Stitch Freebie

I just completed this cross stitch piece just in time for Valentines Day next week. It's a free pattern that's been on my Pinterest board for years.

The Tiny Modernist posted it on their Facebook page in 2015. Here's a link to their post: CLICK HERE FOR THE PATTERN. (NOTE: IF THE LINK DOESN'T TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO THE CHART, TRY IT ON A LAPTOP OR DESKTOP. I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!) I didn't see it on their website, but they have a lot of really cute freebies as well as adorable patterns to buy.

I made this especially because I was able to find some FRAMES ON AMAZON that fit the size and color as well.

This could easily be sewn into a thin hanging piece and be easily mailed as well.

If you'd like to watch the short video showing both of them, please click the YouTube link below.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment