Friday, February 17, 2023

A Happy Spring Card

Today's card is made using one of my favorite oldie Stampin' Up! sets called Flourishing Phrases. It's funny because I really love this set but noticed today that I've never used the sentiments that go along with it, and truthfully, they're wonderful! 

This card's sentiment says, "God wanted to brighten up the world... so he made you." I just love that because it can be anything from a birthday card, thank you card or just an appreciation card.

My trick for getting a great stamped image with this solid stamp is to use a platform. It's actually been stamped about 5 or 6 times to get this great solid look.

My complete supply list for this project is:

  • White Card Stock
  • SU! Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set
  • SU! Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
  • Memento Cottage Ivy Ink
  • Memento Tangelo Ink
  • Copics YR07, YG13 Y13

I'm ready for some spring and summer weather, flowers in the yard and lots more sunshine. This card reminds me of days like that!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment