Sunday, February 12, 2023

NBUS Challenge #47

Well I'm getting back in the swing of stamping regularly now that the holidays and visits from the kids are over. I love the challenges that they have over at NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) Challenge #17. I frequently feel like I don't have a lot that I have never used, but I surprise myself when I start looking. And with this challenge I found 3 NBUS items. They are:

  1. The Stamp: Never Alone by Trinity Stamps
  2. The Ribbon: Unknown Brand, gifted to me
  3. The Enamel Dots (Hobby Lobby)

In addition to those, I also used:

  • White Card Stock
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Copics BG11, RV55, R81, YG17 & R29
  • Patterned Paper (Unknown Brand, gifted to me)

In addition to a great challenge, this week Annie Serner from the Facebook group Stamp Junkies shared how important it is to release clear stamps from their plastic sheets at least once before storing them-that way they won't rip if it's years later that you use them. I've had that happen to me, so it's a good idea to do that. Thankfully today's stamp didn't rip, even though I've had it for several years.

Thanks so everyone over at NBUS for another great challenge. I loved digging through my stuff and finding things that I didn't even know I had! And thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and a very caring sediment, Barb! This will be very special for the recipient. Thank you for passing on Annie's tip and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete