Saturday, February 24, 2024

12 Quick & Easy Easter Cards


I recently fell in love with a pre-printed sheet of Easter images from Colorplay. It's a fun sheet that has 12 images that are perfect for making a bunch of Easter cards fast. 

Here's are the designs.
In just around 3 hours I was able to create these 12 cards. It was quick but a lot of fun. Putting together the
colors and adding a few embellishments satisfied my creative juices, but there wasn't a whole lot of deep thinking to make these. I simply chose a few colors that matched well and stuck with those. For example, Stampin' Up!'s Rich Razzleberry was perfect for most of the cards that contained purple, but I used Gorgeous Grape too. And SU!'s Parakeet Party, Coastal Cabana and  Island Indigo were big ones that matched well also.

There were some images that I trimmed more than others, and in the case with the bottom left card, I totally trimmed off the "First Communion" saying that went with that cross.

It was really great to be able to make so many adorable cards in such a short period of time. It's my goal to make 60 Easter cards this year and time is running out, so this was a good jump start!

No comments:

Post a Comment