Friday, February 2, 2024

Penguin Love

Valentine's Day is just so much fun. Even if you're single and eating alone that night (I've had my share of those days) there's just something so festive about love.

Here's a card that you can send to just about anyone in your life. It simply boasts a little penguin with lots of hearts and a sweet Valentine's Day wish.

I finished this one with some matting, patterned paper and rhinestones. He's offset on the diagonal just to give him a little more whimsical look.

If you'd like to make your own card, here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment