Friday, February 9, 2024

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #240

Today's Tic Tac Toe Challenge #240 caught my attention because the ver first row has three of my favorite elements on it: Enamel Dots, Kraft Paper and the word Love!

I did this design a few years ago but revisited it for this challenge. Using an Inkadinkadoo Wood Mount Stamp I stamped a heart, colored it with Copics, fussy cut it out and used it as the letter "V" in the word LOVE.

The rest of the letters are from Stampin' Up!'s Big Letters Stamps and Dies. The ink I used is actually Polished Pink. The Kraft Paper is from Michaels. There's also a piece of latticed pre-cut die shape that's from David Tutera. It matched the Michael's card stock perfectly. I'm pretty sure that the enamel dots came from Hobby Lobby.

This is such a fun challenge for this time of year. Thanks to everyone over at Tic Tac Toe for creating this fun card, and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really love your design - subbing the floral heart for the "v" was a superb choice!! Thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us over at the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used this beautifully coloured heart as the V in LOVE Barb and your colours are nicely chosen! Thank you for coming to play with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete