Sunday, February 4, 2024

Floral Purple Hugs

Today's card is made from Stampin' Up!'s Flourishing Phrases stamp set. What I love about it is the use of the green ombre paper. I love how it's darker at the top and lighter at the bottom where I put the phrase, which worked out perfectly. But what's really cool about this ombre paper is that I would have never bought it for myself. I think it's a Stampin' Up! piece that my demonstrator send me as a thank-you gift. From now on, I'm looking for ombre paper as it works perfectly in situations like this.

I also used Copics in Y38, YG13 and V04. The card stock is Highland Heather and the inks are Memento's Lilac Posie and Green. The sentiment is from the Warm Fuzzies set from Impression Obsession.

It was fun making this simple card and I'm hoping someone likes their floral purple hug. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment