Monday, February 26, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple with Pink

You know those Facebook posts that begin with "if not allowed please delete?" That's how I feel about this card.

I made it especially for the Simply Clean & Simple February 2024 Challenge. It's good for me to participate in challenges like this because I feel sooooo uncomfortable with Clean & Simple Cards. Others seem to create C&S cards that look so nice, but I feel like mine just don't look good!

With this one, I feel like it may be a little "not clean enough" for this challenge, but it still looks really plain to me. But since I made it especially for this challenge, I'll go ahead and enter it.

My supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Art Gallery Stamp Set
  • SU! Parakeet Party Card Stock & Ink
    This month's challenge was an "anything
    goes" challenge with pink as an option.
  • SU! Bubble Bath Ink
  • SU! Polished Pink Ink
  • Papertrey Hibiscus Burst Card Stock
  • Misc. Mini Rhinestones

Well, that's it for this card. It was so hard not to add some lace or twine on this one. I also wanted to put larger pink rhinestones on it, but in keeping with the simple theme I chose small clear ones, but I do think that it's a pretty card. I want to continue to challenge myself when it comes to the Clean & Simple technique, so Lord willing I'll be back again next month and give it another try.

Even if I seem a little grumpy about this one, I sincerely want to say that I am very thankful to Darlene and Diane and everyone else over at Simple Clean & Simple for giving me another opportunity to stretch myself creatively. I truly appreciate your challenge and all you do!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple Challenge.

    ReplyDelete