Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Shopping Our Stash #516 (Mostly Green!)

Today's card is made just for Challenge #516 over at Shopping Our Stash. The theme is "Mostly Green." Now green is one of my favorite colors, just after brown and before coral, so I really enjoyed this challenge. However I usually don't use this much green on one card, but I went all out with this one. I did pop in a little orange for contrast, but it's still mostly green!

 Here's my supply list:

  • Stampin' Up! Patterned Paper
  • SU! Cactus Cuties Stamp Set
  • SU! Amazing You (sentiment)
  • Variety of Green Inks from SU! & Memento
  • Authentique Ginger Snap Patterned Paper
  • Memento Potter's Clay Ink
  • Memento Morocco Ink
  • Memento Tangelo Ink

I'm so pleased with the finished product! And once again, I would have never thought of this on my own. I'm so thankful to everyone over at Shopping Our Stash for inspiring me to make a cute card using stuff that I already have on hand! Be sure to check out their site it you haven't already and play along!

3 comments:

  1. Barb, I am loving your little garden of green!! Way to go shopping your stash for our "it's not easy being green" challenge!! So glad you joined the fun and play along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS516

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful creation! The clay pots and the clay colored dsp add interest and elevate this design! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete