Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rainbow Love

I made this card for someone special in my family. I want them to know that they are loved, not only around Valentine's Day, but all year long, no matter what.

The focus of this card are the sprinkles from Kat Scrapiness. They fit the occasion perfectly.

My complete supply list is:

  • White Card Stock
  • My Favorite Things Striped Paper
  • Kat Scrapiness Love Is Love Sprinkles
  • Leftover Frame
  • Leftover Acetate
  • Stampin' Up! Real Red Ink
  • SU! Pineapple Punch Card Stock
  • SU! Little Letters Dies
  • Stickles Stardust
  • Die Cut Hearts
  • Sizzix Borders Dies 
  • Gifted Rhinestones

I'm sure this card will be much appreciated, especially at Valentine's Day. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fun in the shaker! The frame is great with the sentiment and the gems. It is very special for your special person!

    ReplyDelete