Thursday, February 22, 2024

Sunny Bunny Easter Card Trio


Here's a sweet trio of Easter Cards that are perfect for any bunny on your list! Each image is printed out and then I embellished them using patterned paper, card stock, twines, brads and rhinestones. 

One thing I really like to do when designing Easter cards is to incorporate both Christian and secular elements. So often Easter cards are one or the other. I appreciate the traditional bunnies and eggs, but certainly don't want to forget the true meaning of Easter. Both elements are captured in these cards.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment