Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Word Power Challenge #2

Today I needed to make a "thank you" card for a friend at church who gave me a crimper. Remember those? Before embossing folders, crimpers were a popular way to give texture to your card stock. This woman has blessed me with lots of little things because she knows I love to craft, and it's high time I sent her a card thanking her!

Wanting to participate again in the Word Power Challenge #2, I crafted this card with a big "wonderful" just for her. Of course I had to use the crimper in the project, which I did on the plum colored paper.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Fiskars Paper Crimper
  • Stampin' Up! You're Wonderful Stamp Set
  • SU! Highland Heather Ink
  • SU! Gorgeous Grape Ink
  • Kaisercraft Lilac Mist Patterned Paper
  • Copics RV00, B23 & B 21
  • DMC Floss E5200
  • Plum Card Stock (Michaels)
  • Clear Rhinestones (Michaels)

Here's the crimper! It's a big one too!

I'm so thankful for sweet friends who think of me when they're going through their craft supplies. It warms my heart.

And I'm thankful to Darlene and Diane for a fun challenge that encourages me to be a little more crafty. If you haven't checked out their new blog, be sure to do so at Word Power Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a blessed day!


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card ... she's going to LOVE IT!!! Oh yes I have this exact same crimper! Of course it doesn't get much use these day with all the other goodies I have accumulated over the year ... but it looks awesome on your card and I appreciate your inspiration!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge and for the fabulous shout out! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We sure do appreciate your support!!!

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete