Monday, October 2, 2023

Autumn Wishes Digital Freebie

Today’s card is one that I make using a Digital Freebie in black and white, colored in with Copic Markers. I printed it out on my computer and trimmed it down. After coloring the pumpkin and leaves, I used a blending brush and blended, Stampin’ Up!’s Delightful Dijon ink around the edges.

It's mounted on generic black and white dotted paper, then Stampin' Up!'s Tangerine Tango card stock. The check paper is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) and the wood and words is a back/front paper called "Cutting Board" from Peebles.

I really like the how dark this one turned out. It looks so much like a fall night in a pumpkin patch. (I'm thinking about Charlie Brown right now! I love the Peanuts!)

Anyway, feel free to snag the freebie on the right. I put my info a little lower than usual, as I thought it would look in a circle cut too.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 

Enjoy, and Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment