Saturday, October 14, 2023

Birthday Butterflies

I made this card a few days ago because I needed something to color while watching TV in the evening. This is one of my favorite sets for doing that. The funny thing is, I was hoping for more of a purple effect and thought I chose my Copics appropriately, but somehow I got this blue. Either way, I do like the card, which is a little bigger than my usual A2 cards.

It's kind of ironic how similar it looks compared to the card I just posted yesterday for a challenge. I didn't plan it that way. Perhaps I'm just in a double image mood this week!

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Stampin' Up!'s Beautiful Day Stamp Set
  • BoBunny Back to Basics Paper
  • SU! Boho Blue Card Stock
  • SU! Gorgeous Grape Card Stock & Ink
  • SU! Rich Razzleberry Ink
  • Copics RV09, R85, R20, BV13, B21, B23, B52

I'm getting strong 4th of July vibes from this birthday card, so I think I'll stash it away until then. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment