Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Hey Pumpkin Digital Freebie

I love all things pumpkin spice, but have never had a drink as cute as these two here! 

This card is made with a simple freebie that I've created and posted below. It's so easy to just print it out and mount it on your choice of background for a really cute and quick card. My background is Stampin' Up!'s Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and Patterned Paper from Little Critters by Pink & Main. Tied with a jute bow and it's ready to cheer someone up this fall!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
This one has a transparent background and mine is professionally printed at the copy shop (FedEx) using toner ink for a crisp image. If you print it on off white or colored paper, the color of the paper will show through on this one. 

I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed card in lovely autumnal colours, those drinks look delicious (thanks for the freebie!) and thank you for choosing to follow my blog.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris! It was nice of you to come over and visit my blog.🥰

      Delete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and what a cute fall drinks image! I've already made 2 cards and plan on making a postcard. Thank you so much for providing this image and helping me brighten up mailboxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaclyn I am so happy you like my design and that you have made some cards already! My heart is full!

      Delete