Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designer - Newton's Nook

I am really excited today! I'm guest designing for the first time ever over at Word Art Wednesday! I love their site and how they honor God in all they do. 

Newton's Nook is the sponsor for the challenge this time and I just had to buy a couple of their things for the occasion. They have lots of great stuff over at newtonsnook.com, but there were two things in particular that I just had to have.

The first is the Sky Scene Builder Die Set. It's so cute and includes a sun, two clouds, a moon, two stars and three raindrops. I've been wanting a sun die for some time, but to get these others too is really great.

Two new toys from Newton's Nook!
Another thing I loved over at Newton's Nook was the adorable paper pack called Springtime. Two things I noticed right away about their paper is that it's quite thick, almost like card stock. And it's a bit shiny. Not too shiny, but it has a really nice feel to it. I'm a little off season with this one, but I just fell in love with the bright colors and elements that matched the die set. I'm so glad to have this in my collection.

A cute note: See the butterfly on the front of this card? It's a fussy cut-out from one of the sheets of paper
from the pack. Because the paper is thick, it was really easy to cut and glue him down. This paper pack is so versatile!

My complete supply list is:

Here's the beautiful scripture from this time from Word Art Wednesday. You can use it in your design if you want to, but you don't have to to participate. Be sure to check out their wonderful blog! And thank you so much Karen and everyone over there for giving me the honor of guest designer this month!

Disclaimer: I bought all these products with my own money and was not compensated in any way by Newton's Nook or any other company.

4 comments:

  1. Hello there! I just read the very sweet comment you left on my blog - thank you so much! I wanted to come over and check out your WAW guest designer card, and I'm so glad I did! This is adorable! I am a big fan of scene cards, and this is the cutest little spring/summer scene showing so many of God's creations, along with this beautiful scripture from his Word! He guides me daily! Wishing you a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you stopped by to say hI! And your kind words mean so much! ☺️

      Delete
  2. I forgot to say... thank you for following my blog! I am following you now too though Follow-it! Wishing you many blessings, my new crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete