Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving Latte

Earlier this week I made a card for three challenges. It featured two cups of pumpkin spice drinks. When I stamped the cups, I made three different ones because I didn't know which ones I would like for that card. As it turns out, this one was leftover. Not wanting it to go to waste, I made this card. Even the sentiment is leftover from another card I made. 

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Pink & Main "I Love You A Latte" Stamps
  • Pink & Main Little Critters Wood PaperStampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
  • SU! Early Espresso Card Stock
  • SU! Cinnamon Cider Card Stock
  • Copic E30, YR15, YR07, E97, E19, YG61 and YG63
  • Orange Enamel Dots (from my stash)

I love it when I can take scraps and turn them into something cute like I did here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Stay warm and enjoy the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment