Saturday, October 21, 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #628

Today's card was made just for Try Stampin' On Tuesday's challenge #628. (TSOT 628) . It’s been a while since I’ve been over there and I’m happy to be getting back to their challenges.

This time it's a sketch and inspiration challenge. You can go with just the inspiration, just the sketch, or both. I chose both. Although looking at the card now, I should have tried my hand at some of the unusual color pumpkins. But the traditional orange are always a hit.

Here’s my complete supply list:

  • Close To My Heart's Autumn Blessings
  • Memento Espresso Truffle Ink
  • Copics YR15, YR07 and YG63
  • Spellbinders Circle Dies
  • Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz Card Stock
  • SU! Early Espresso Card Stock
  • SU! Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
  • Pink & Main Cozy Critters Patterned Paper

Me at our pumpkin patch earlier this week!
This was a perfect card for today because tonight I'm off to our church's annual pumpkin patch to help sell pumpkins for a couple of hours. It's such a fun activity each year, and getting to know others during that time is such a plus too.

Thanks to everyone over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for a fun challenge and thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a Happy Fall!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Autumn card, Barb! Your choice of papers works perfectly with the sketch and the colors are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #628. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb your card is absolutely gorgeous, just screams Autumn! Wow so many pumpkins! Hope you sold lots and certainly sounds like a fun and worth while activity. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pinky! I appreciate you coming by! :)

      Delete