Friday, October 13, 2023

I Love Someone A Latte!

I'm in the middle of loving pumpkin spice season and I'm so glad to find some great challenges to link up to today! What got me started was a sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches #607 (fms607) and Retro Rubber's #217 Challenge (rrcb217) has an anything goes this round (how easy is that!?) and over at The Four Seasons Challenge their theme fall of course. So much autumn fun everywhere!

I started with Pink & Main's "I Love You A Latte" stamp set. I bought it this time last year, so I'm sure it's at least a year old. I noticed that they have a new set that just came out this year called "Thanks A Latte," but this one is different. Just wanted to clarify so I'd be good over at Retro Rubber where your stamp needs to be at least a year old.

Next I used Pink & Main's Cozy Critters Patterned Paper. The card stock is from Stampin' Up in Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is stamped on Speckletone Oatmeal Card Stock. Finishing it off are the brads from Recollections (Michaels). The dies in the middle of the card are from the Ornate Labels Dies Set from Sizzix.

The cups are stamped on white card stock with Memento Espresso Truffle Ink and colored with Copics E30, YR15, YR07, E97, E19, YG61 and YG63.

I so appreciate these three challenges for inspiring me once again to create something really fun, festive and for fall. I plan on sending this card to my daughter tomorrow. She's 600 miles away and I really love (and miss) her a latte!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

8 comments:

  1. So fun. Barb - I think we're all in pumpkin spice mode right now, lol. Adorable mugs for the season! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I don't know why I didn't catch this comment earlier, but thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card which evokes such a warm feeling. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! Your sketch was an inspiration!

      Delete
  3. Great design, beautiful colors, 💐☺️ congrats, happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card a latte lol! Sorry couldn't resist that. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete