Monday, January 15, 2024

A Graceful Garden Card of Comfort

Well I'm just getting this card in under the wire over at Word Art Wednesday. I printed out the Word Art Sentiment a few days ago and am just getting around to completing the card today.

I pulled out a stamp set from my collection and realized it was one that I hadn't used yet. Perfect for the NBUS Challenge too! I bought the set from a tag sale last summer, and I'm happy to have something new to use today.

Here's my complete supply list for this card:

  • Sentiment from Word Art Wednesday
  • Stampin' Up! Graceful Garden Stamp Set
  • SU! Blushing Bride Card Stock
  • SU! Chocolate Chip Card Stock
  • SU! Sahara Sand Ink
  • SU! Deco Labels Dies
  • Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
  • Script Washi Tape
  • Copics YG61, YG63, YG11, Y21, R85, R20
  • Iridescent Rhinestones

Thanks to everyone over at both Word Art Wednesday and NBUS. I love both of their challenges and
appreciate all their hard work in putting together their challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Your design using the Graceful Garden set is bound to bring someone a lot of comfort, Barb. It's a great card that would look pretty in any color! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Darnell! Happy New Year and Hugs to you too! :)

      Delete