Saturday, January 13, 2024

Artistically Inked Birthday

While my Artistically Inked Stamps were still on my craft table from yesterday, I decided to make one more card. This one features six different colors of inked flowers, with red being the highlighted color.

My complete supply list is:

  • Butterfly Background Paper (from my stash)
  • Green Dotted Paper (from my stash)
  • Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Stamp Set
  • SU! Poppy Parade Ink
  • SU! Melon Mamba Ink
  • SU! Flirty Flamingo Ink
  • SU! Bubble Bath Ink
  • SU! Cherry Cobbler Ink
  • SU! Parakeet Party Ink
  • SU! Daffodil Delight Ink
  • SU! Clear Iridescent Rhinestones

I really, really love this Stampin' Up! set. It's from a collection of theirs that's called DistINKtive. That means that the shadowing is very prominent on these stamps, giving it a look of dimension. I feel like such a professional when I use these!

Well that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment