Thursday, January 25, 2024

Mailbox of Love Digital Freebie

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday to make cards for, and digital designs are no exception. This quick and easy card is simply the PNG Printable matted on darker red card stock then mounted on pink card stock. It's finished off with some pink twine. 

I also like sentiments that aren't too mushy. These are going to a nursing home, and it would be weird to send a card that says "Be Mine" or "I Love You." "Sending Love" is perfect for any recipient!



Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment