Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Stippled Blossoms Birthday

Here's a new card made from an old Stampin' Up! set called Stippled Blossoms. It dates back to 2015. I was able to pick this up at a yard sale for $1.00. I've noticed that in the new 2024 Sale-A-Bration catalog they have a new stipple set called Stippled Roses. As much as I love to buy new products, I'm happy to have something that I love just as much that I didn't have to pay a lot for. Plus, I really like mine better because the leaves and roses are combined in the new one which can make it harder to create two colors like I did here.

I stamped the roses and leaves separately then fussy-cut them out and combined them on the card.  I also really like the little flowers a lot too. They add a lot of dimension.

Another thing I really like about this set is that it's a 2-step stamp. It makes it so easy to create a dimensional look in not a lot of time.

My complete supply list is:

  • Speckletone True White Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossoms
  • SU! Bubble Bath Ink
  • Memento Lady Bug Ink
  • SU! Pear Pizzazz Ink and Card Stock
  • SU! Garden Green Ink
  • SU! Bordering Blooms Stamp Set
  • Sizzix Basketweave Embossing Folder
  • Pre-Stamped Birthday Sentiment

This card is finished off with a very light chiffon bow. The ribbon for that was gifted to me years ago. I love the lightweight ribbons like this because they lay flat on the card and won't require extra postage!

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment