Friday, January 12, 2024

A Red Rose Birthday

Today's card started with the scrap of patterned paper in the middle of this card. It was lying on my craft table, leftover from another project. I picked it up and thought it needed some color, so I brushed some Poppy Parade on the edges. After that I built the card from there.

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Stamp Set
  • SU! Basic Gray Card Stock
  • Unknown Gray Patterned Paper
  • SU! Poppy Parade Card Stock and Ink
  • Black Card Stock
  • Memento Black Ink
  • SU! Doily
  • Enamel Hearts
  • Embroidery Twine

As tempting as it was to make this a Valentine's Day card, I used the "Happy Birthday" stamp that came from the set because I really need birthday cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment