Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Leaves on a Line


One of my crafty aspirations for 2024 is to make more guy cards-and more birthday cards. "Thinking of You" seems to be my go-to sentiment, and while that's nice, I really find that birthday cards are what's needed most.

This set from Stampin' Up! makes me think more of autumn, but leaves are great for any time of year, especially on a guy card. This is one of my favorite oldie sets and fussy-cutting it is so relaxing too. Here's my complete supply list:

  • Stampin' Up! Wonderfall Stamp set
  • Peebles Harvest Paper
  • SU! Pear Pizzazz Card Stock
  • Raffia
  • Memento Northern Pine Ink
  • Memento Pistachio Ink
  • Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink
  • Memento Olive Grove Ink
  • Sentiment from a set from Michaels

Well that's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment